No products in the cart.
You buy 1 Brand New Molle II Vehicle Panel.
Velcro flags are included, accessories, pouches, containers, kits listed on my other listings!
The MOLLE Vehicle Panel (MVP) was originally made for storage of MOLLE pouches on the backside of a front seat in a 4 door HMMWV
so the occupant doesn’t have to use their “worn load” while fighting from a vehicle. You can attach extra ammo, first aid, and smoke pouches on the panel. It is approximately 14 inches wide x 22 inches tall.
There is a sewn in dump pouch for expended magazine on the lower right hand corner.
There is a slit type pocket that can hold maps, paperwork, or other flat objects.
The 4 ties made of 550 cord on each corner which are approximately 24 inches long, which will wrap around just about any seat, military or civilian.
Or tie it onto headrests, or any surface that had a tie down point.
One local SWAT team outfitted the insides of their raid van with these, to neatly organize additional ammo, first aid, specialty and commo gear.
Medics can uses these as “horse blankets” when working out of the back of their track/FLA/Evac vehicle.
Also useful for attaching your extra MOLLE pouches in your gear locker for easy storage.
The US Government originally paid over $50 each for these manufactured by Specialty Defense.
Pouches and other gears are not included in the listing!!
- ACU/UCP Camo pattern.
- Has built in dump pouch for magazines or Nalgene bottle, Field Dressings etc.
- 5″ diameter container on the pictures.
- It hangs on the back of military vehicle seat.
- You can costumize and hang it anywhere or tie them with the 4 drawstrings to any surface.
- Covered in MOLLE webbing.
- Has a large inner pocket for maps/documents.
- 22″ tall 14″ wide
- Made in U.S.A. by Specialty Group
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|