No products in the cart.
US Army ACU JSLIST Carry Bag, Tote Duffel Backpack, Phone Case + 4 Pouch
Made in U.S.A.
Joint Service Lightweight Integrated Suit Technology
ACU JSLIST Carry Bag
Each bag comes with the 4 attachable pouches as pictured:
1 x Communication Pouch
1 x 40 MM Single Pouch
1 x Grenade Pouch
1 x 9 MM Single Magazine Pouch
- 4 Segmented Compartments to Organize Gear
- Cordura Denier Fabric w/ Camo Front & Waterproofed Back
- Roll Over & Buckle Down Top Closure (Dry-Bag Type) to Keep Contents Dry inside
- Carry Handle Top Allows Duffle or Suitcase type Carry
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps turn this in to Backpack
- Buckles Configured to Attach this Bag to Top of US Military MOLLE Packs
- Closed Measurements (Approx.) 16″ Tall x 17″ Wide x 8″ Depth w/ side pocket on each side
Currently, the JSLIST bag is the standard nuclear, biological and chemical (NBC) Protection Bag.
The JSLIST bag is used to carry NBC protective equipment.
Widest Point 25″; Middle 22″; Height 25″; Open 21″
Four separate interior pockets
The top folds over and is secured by two buckles
Two attached straps enable the bag to be carried as a back pack
NO FRAME , NO ZIPPER
Separate carry handle at the top
The bag can be attached to the top of the large rucksack.
Each bag comes with the 4 attachable pouches as pictured.
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|