No products in the cart.
Truck Car Cover, Sun Shade, Parachute Camouflage Netting
Suspension Lines are CUT and NOT to be USED for AERIAL activities.
Canopies and Anti Inversion Nets are intact /Brand NEW in Factory Bag and Box.
Only the Suspension Lines [shrouds] have been pulled out and cut / demilitarized.
Check 11-th picture.[No parts/pieces missing.] Therefore parachutes are NOT in AIWORTHY condition.
Buyer is RESPONSIBLE for USE and MISUSE.
- Shape; Parabolic
- Diameter (nominal) ; 35 feet (10.7m)
- Gore Material
- 1.1 oz, type I Low Porosity 0-5-5.0 ripstop nylon parachute cloth
- Vent Line Material
- Type II nylon cord, PIA-C-5040 400 lb (181.8 kg) tensile strength
- No. of Suspension Lines; 30
- Suspension Line Material; Type II nylon cord, PIA-C-5040 400 lb (181.8 kg) tensile strength
- Length of Suspension Line
- (connector link to lower lateral band)
- 22 feet (6.7m)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 360 lbs (163 kg)
- Complete Assembly Weight: 29 lbs (13 kg)
- Steerable: Yes
- Maximum Jump Wind Speed: 15 mph (13 knots)
- Descent Rate(Sea Level): Avg. 18 ft/sec (5.5 m/s)
- Minimum Deployment Altitude: 500 ft (152m)
- Maximum Deployment Speed: 173 mph (150 knots)
- Turn 360 degrees: 8-9 seconds
- Forward Thrust: 9.5 mph (8 knots)
- Age Life: 16.5 years
- Service Life: 12 years
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|
There are no reviews yet.