No products in the cart.
US Army MC1-1C/D T-10 Military Personnel Parachute 35 Ft Canopy with Cut Lines
Suspension Lines are CUT and NOT to be USED for AERIAL activities.
Canopies and Anti Inversion Nets are intact /Brand NEW in Factory Bag and Box.
Only the Suspension Lines [shrouds] have been pulled out and cut / demilitarized.
Therefore parachutes are NOT in AIWORTHY condition.
Buyer is RESPONSIBLE for USE and MISUSE.
- Shape; Parabolic
- Diameter (nominal) ; 35 feet (10.7m)
- Gore Material
- 1.1 oz, type I Low Porosity 0-5-5.0 ripstop nylon parachute cloth
- Vent Line Material
- Type II nylon cord, PIA-C-5040 400 lb (181.8 kg) tensile strength
- No. of Suspension Lines; 30
- Suspension Line Material; Type II nylon cord, PIA-C-5040 400 lb (181.8 kg) tensile strength
- Length of Suspension Line (connector link to lower lateral band) 22 feet (6.7m)
- Maximum Weight Capacity:360 lbs (163 kg)
- Complete Assembly Weight 29 lbs (13 kg)
- Steerable: Yes
- Maximum Jump Wind Speed: 15 mph (13 knots)
- Descent Rate(Sea Level): Avg. 18 ft/sec (5.5 m/s)
- Minimum Deployment Altitude: 500 ft (152m)
- Maximum Deployment Speed:173 mph (150 knots)
- Turn 360 degrees: 8-9 seconds
- Forward Thrust: 9.5 mph (8 knots)
- Age Life: 16.5 years
- Service Life: 12 years
|Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in|